In this edition of Meet the Staff Monday, we introduce you to Chris Brammeier, PE, PTOE, Principal – Roadway Engineer at CBB. Chris has over 20 years of experience in the civil engineering field, and oversees all civil engineering design and construction engineering projects at CBB. He has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, and a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri – Rolla. We caught up with Chris to find out more about his interests and hobbies.
1. The best vacation I have ever taken: A few years back, I hiked down the Bright Angel trail with all my gear and spent 15 days at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with 15 cool people to raft 152 miles. Lava Falls!
2. Aside from my role at CBB, my other job is: attempting to canoe every creek, stream and river in Missouri.
3. The best concert I have ever been to: It had to be the Uncle Tupelo show at Mississippi Nights in 1993, when I first met my wife. The band broke up, the venue long torn down, but we are still married!
4. The sport I most enjoy watching is baseball and that is because the Cardinals are my favorite team. I have been lucky enough to be at the last two winning games of the World Series in 2006 and 2011. I hope to be there again in ’15.
5. Summer or Winter, and why? Both….living on a lake has its advantages in the summer, but going west to snowboard in the winter is pretty great too!
12400 Olive Boulevard, Suite 430
St. Louis, MO 63141