Shawn Leight, PE, PTOE, PTP, is Vice President and COO at CBB. Shawn oversees day-to-day project delivery for a wide range of transportation services and clients. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and his Master of Science in Transportation Engineering at the University of Wisconsin at Madison..
1. The best vacation I have ever taken: Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
2. Aside from my role at CBB, my other job is: Keeping up with three kids, teaching with the Washington University/UMSL Joint Engineering Program, and being President of ITE.
3. If I could have dinner with anyone from history, it would be: George Washington. I’d like to talk with him about his challenges as Commanding General and President of the United States, thank him for his leadership, and show him how much things have changed in this great country he was so instrumental in establishing!.
4. The sport I most enjoy watching is, and my favorite team is: Go Army! Beat Navy!
5. My favorite thing about working at CBB: We make a real and positive difference in the communities that we work in.
Favorite quote: “Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly” –John F. Kennedy
Want to know what CBB has been up to recently? We’ve got a lot covered in the recent edition of the Green Light! Featuring a recent project, some information about one of our many services, a staff highlight and a community event – you will see we have been busy! Be sure to contact CBBContinue Reading
It’s time for another edition of CBB’s #MeetthestaffMonday. Today we are featuring Jeff Stirnemann, Construction Inspector with us. Jeff has a CADD degree from St. Charles Community College and plays an active role for us on many jobs in the field. We caught up with Jeff to find out more about what he enjoys doingContinue Reading
Today we are keeping our #FeatureFriday short. As you may have noticed last week on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – we were set up at the MoDOT TEAM Meeting. We had a great time meeting everyone and attending some informative sessions. For those of you that stopped by our booth, you saw our #CBBSelfieContinue Reading
You may notice more foot traffic tomorrow, October 8, 2014, as parents and children alike participate in International Walk to School Day. This day encourages communities, parents, and children to establish ongoing walking and cycling programs. While there are many benefits of an active commute to school, the element of fun for you and yourContinue ReadingContinue Reading
As summer comes to a close the Labor Day Holiday is a much needed break for relaxation from all of the summer highlights and events. As you prepare your Labor Day plans and travels, we wanted to share various tips and holiday ideas we have compiled! Labor Day celebrates workers who have contributed to theContinue ReadingContinue Reading
12400 Olive Boulevard, Suite 430
St. Louis, MO 63141